» भारत की मीडिया का जातिवाद Bharat ki Media ka Jativaad
Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:46 pm by nikhil_sablania

» आसानी से प्राप्त करें व्यवसाय और निवेश की शिक्षा
Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:38 pm by nikhil_sablania

» ग्रामीण छात्र को भाया डॉ भीमराव अम्बेडकर का सन्देश: कहा व्यवसायी बनूंगा
Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:17 pm by nikhil_sablania

» जाती की सच्चाई - निखिल सबलानिया
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:57 pm by nikhil_sablania

» बाबासाहेब डॉ अम्बेडकर की दलितों के उत्थान के प्रति सच्ची निष्ठा का एक ऐतिहासिक प्रसंग
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:44 pm by nikhil_sablania

» कैसे बाबासाहेब डॉ अम्बेडकर ने तैयार की दलितों में से पहले गजेटेड अफसरों की फ़ौज
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:23 pm by nikhil_sablania

» बाबासाहेब डॉ. भीमराव अम्बेडकर की ईमानदारी का ऐतिहासिक प्रसंग
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:12 pm by nikhil_sablania

» मिस्टर गांधी का ईसाई विरोध और मुस्लिम पक्ष - डॉ अम्बेडकर
Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:46 pm by nikhil_sablania

» डॉ अम्बेडकर के पुस्तक प्रेम की प्रशंसा
Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:34 pm by nikhil_sablania

Shopmotion

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

tolerant approach..thts my best way to learn!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tolerant approach..thts my best way to learn!

Post  kovid on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:00 pm

The introduction of reservations must surely have been for positive reasons but I feel that presently the system is further dividing the society and developing a deep inherent doubt amongst the majority and the minority which is worsening the situation overall. A reserved category student might ask ” Is it really worth it?”. Yes one could land into some top-notch institutes, get into good jobs and all that but would this success(or upgradation) erase out the only fact that one belongs to a reserved category and most importantly would it change the perspective of people(the majority) towards you. I seriously doubt it!

I feel that the fundamentals of our country have been such that it more or less negates the possibility of success of reservations (for which it was originally meant) unless and until the thinking process is altered altogether. Now and then the government agrees on quotas for some particular community..by dividing people on the basis of caste they are basically no different than the filthy power loving devils.
Recently saw a documentary on partition of India....before the time of partition people lived in harmony with each other but always had a miniscule-deep-in-the-heart doubt about a person out of his religion which in the times of chaos and fear was multiplied manifold and the bloody times of partition are sad evidence of this..Nowadays it has further diversified into reserved and general quotas...everybody wants a quota for their well being nd hence generations..but what about the deep non-removable sting in a person belonging to some quota towards a person belonging to another?They say basically a general quota has been created…post independence, exploited castes in simultaneous minority groups and a general group has been created as an end result of this entire process.

With entrance exams to esteemed institutions gaining importance surely these petty differences are being aroused right during prime youth of the nation and dividing these immature minds....they would chat,attend classes together but still in the minds of either lies a lurking doubt; like for the minority- ‘what if the majority would simply write me off ?’.However, comfortable in the bounds of the minority one would get dragged up by evils of self doubts followed by incompetence…to sum up tolerant approach seems the best way to learn here.

P.S: I am from a well to do family and had a good education with most of the other facilities and used reservations for getting admission to an engineering college.

kovid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I pity of you

Post  nikhil_sablania on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Firstly I doubt that you are a Dalit.

Secondly I like to know your real name, surname, and caste or at least caste.

Lastly, if you are a Dalit, I pity of you not only being a Dalit, either not being a reasonable human being.
Does anyone living in a nation, which he knows, he is aboriginal of, would like to make it weak? Do you think that 250 millions of people who are servile for thousands of years are fool and those ruling India are genius? You talked of pre independent India without having any knowledge.

Read Dr. BR Ambedkar’s literature first and then talk.
nikhil_sablania

View user profile http://www.cfmedia.in

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the reply

Post  kovid on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 am

Well first of all dear friend I would like to give you a sincere and hearty thanks for the reply and kovid is my real name.

I believe that it is not necessary to declare whether I am a dalit or not. My post concerns both the majority and minority and I am talking from a national perspective(and not for a particular community).
The only thing that I want to emphasize is that 60 years down the line we are still living 'the life of contradictions' that Dr. Ambedkar himself was anxious about. To elaborate, the particular phrase 'life of contradictions' implies for me the inequalities in political,social and economic strata despite more than 50 years of introduction of the reservations system. I want to bring light on the fact that the system of reservations is further degrading the society into fragments with governments (for political gains) succumbing to the demands of each and every other group. Also, I wanted to emphasize that there is a need to revise the system of reservations so that fundamental thinking process of the people of india, that is, division of society on the basis of caste is dissolved and not further aggravated. I am learned of the fact that still most of the people in the minority groups are not aware of rather than avail the opportunities provided by the reservations system. Hence, the need for a revision in the system of reservations which would make the people avail the opportunities but with an underlining clause to not divide/classify the society further.

kovid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I am ashamed of you

Post  nikhil_sablania on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:10 pm

I am really ashamed of you, either if you are a Dalit and also as an Individual.

Please read DR. BR Ambedkar's litreture first.

nikhil_sablania

Back to top Go down

well thanks again

Post  kovid on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:41 pm

I don't think apart from re-emphasizing again and again on reading Dr. Ambedkar's texts there is not much of a discussion that its turning out to be; and I am really not sure why you are not getting my point.

Anyways I am already heeding your advice and reading Dr. Ambedkar's texts; so if you could try and read my opinions with an open mind it would be a great favour.

- Kovid

kovid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  nikhil_sablania on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:25 am

Thanks for reading DR. BR Ambedkar's literature?

What r u reading now?
nikhil_sablania

Back to top Go down

Re: tolerant approach..thts my best way to learn!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top